This seems like a no brainer. When I work full time and MathMan works full time and I come home and put in a 2nd and 3rd shift while he sits around doing nothing? No way would that happen. I'd be a misery to live with if things went that way.
Now that I'm home full time and my job is finding a job and writing, I do more of the kid stuff and most of the housework. He works 3 jobs outside the home. Seems fair to me.
2 comments:
This seems like a no brainer. When I work full time and MathMan works full time and I come home and put in a 2nd and 3rd shift while he sits around doing nothing? No way would that happen. I'd be a misery to live with if things went that way.
Now that I'm home full time and my job is finding a job and writing, I do more of the kid stuff and most of the housework. He works 3 jobs outside the home. Seems fair to me.
If I ever find another job, we'll shift again.
I don't understand couples who don't adjust.
Some people find Tradition too wide a river to cross.
Post a Comment