"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
I don't have an email address for you; please see addendum to my post that you just left a comment on.My email address, for what it's worth, is gary underscore farber at yahoo dot com
Hey, you're welcome.Email, yeah, I havlen't used the AOL eddress since '02, and should probably check it. Probably the one you can use is potterdinoak at earthlink dot net. Although, you know, notes left as blog comments work just fine.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I don't have an email address for you; please see addendum to my post that you just left a comment on.
My email address, for what it's worth, is gary underscore farber at yahoo dot com
Hey, you're welcome.
Email, yeah, I havlen't used the AOL eddress since '02, and should probably check it. Probably the one you can use is potterdinoak at earthlink dot net. Although, you know, notes left as blog comments work just fine.
Post a Comment