"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Wow, I see you are a pretty hard-core geek! I figured you didn't mean the movie director (which is MY area of geekdom, and also my favorite John Ford)... Mr Daisy told me who you meant. :) And that's how I know HOW BAD it is. LOL.
Heh. More a nerd with geek tendencies. (At least according to this Venn diagram; I don't have the proper obsessiveness to be a geek. Curses.)Mr. Daisy is a geek?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow, I see you are a pretty hard-core geek! I figured you didn't mean the movie director (which is MY area of geekdom, and also my favorite John Ford)...
Mr Daisy told me who you meant. :) And that's how I know HOW BAD it is. LOL.
Heh. More a nerd with geek tendencies. (At least according to this Venn diagram; I don't have the proper obsessiveness to be a geek. Curses.)
Mr. Daisy is a geek?
Post a Comment