- Just an Earth-Bound Misfit. Because it's never what I expect.
- Ephemeral New York.
- Southern Beale.
- Some of my blogroll is AWOL. Sometime this month I'm going to have to reorganize the lists. Lisa posts at Black Magpie Theory, for example, which has good stuff, but I never see it unless she's posted there. I also have to move her back to blog 'n' roll, because she's not infrequent. Cooking for Bad Motherfuckers is dormant. I need to add people.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
B.A.D. Bad Leroy Brown
For Blogroll Amnesty Day, I traditionally pull up stuff of interest from other people's blogrolls, but as Blogger and Safari are not at the moment playing nice with each other, I'd just better grab what I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks, added you to mine.
Post a Comment