Officer: I'm sure I don't know, sir. I'm a trained police detective and all I see here is one Republican who has been beaten and mugged by another Republican.Driftglass, for the win!
Brooks: Ah, but to the truly trained eye, Officer, the implicit Liberalness here is evident.
Officer: (sighs) Mr. Brooks , "implicit" is from a Latin word. "Implicitus". It means "interwoven".
Brooks: You know Latin?
Officer: Yes sir.
Brooks: (mutters) Fuck me.
Officer: So explain to my untrained eye exactly in what way are Liberals "interwoven" with a crime committed against you on an empty street by a crazed Republican with a baseball bat?
Brooks: (petulant) Look, that's just the way it works.
Officer: The way what works?
Brooks: "Centrism".
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Poking the Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment