"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Monday, November 8, 2010
The Lesson of 2010
Terrance at Republic of T analyzes Republican/Tea party victories, Democratic defeats, and the reasons therefor:Hint: Neither "bipartisanship" nor "moving to the right" are solutions, at least not solutions the American people, that wondrous mass of contradictions, want. Also, dismantling and discrediting the 50 state strategy, which was successful in 2008? Was--what is the technical term again? Oh, right--stupid, short-sighted, and defeatist. It's like the Florida Marlins trading everybody after winning the Series. Think the Yankees won 27 World Championships by dumping their roster at year's end? Because if you do, I have a nice bridge I'm unloading this weekend, cheap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're really looking at the potential for serious gridlock. We've moved to the right far enough. No, too far. What I will never understand is how Americans can think they can have it all but not have to pay for it.
Post a Comment