Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've Wanted to Use This in a Sentence for Years...

I'm not a Dick-head, but I'm actually interested in this book.

3 comments:

Daisy Deadhead said...

Anne got the (relatively) conformist Phil, he didn't go totally acidhead/over the edge until about a decade after they split. However, she did introduce him to religion and Bishop Pike (became the prototype for Timothy Archer) and she took on almost-religious significance in his life for being the one to do this. I imagine that was a little spooky... also to see yourself written about as a bitch over and over!

He had his first hallucination of Palmer Eldritch (whom he saw in the sky overhead) when he and Anne were coming home from a religious catechism class.

Can't wait to read it--although I think I probably know what it says already: she found naked 16 year old brunette potheads in her house every time she came home unannounced. (one became the next Mrs Dick, in fact)

Daisy Deadhead said...

A deadhead AND a dickhead! :D

D. said...

WOW!