I wanted to find her interview/conversation with Jill Stein, the Green Party Presidential candidate, mentioned recently in a comment. That didn't turn up, [ETA (10/22/12): Daisy announces Jill Stein in February.] but the vice presidential Green Party candidate, Cheri Honkala, was given one question to answer by USA Today. (Via naked capitalism)
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Monday, October 15, 2012
A Little More Green in the Mix
I finally (and what took you so long?)(small print on screen. Having to wake self up. Busy) noticed that I can now listen to Daisy Deadhead's radio program via radio waves her radio website which kicks out a small player with each show when an entry is clicked.
I wanted to find her interview/conversation with Jill Stein, the Green Party Presidential candidate, mentioned recently in a comment. That didn't turn up, [ETA (10/22/12): Daisy announces Jill Stein in February.] but the vice presidential Green Party candidate, Cheri Honkala, was given one question to answer by USA Today. (Via naked capitalism)
I wanted to find her interview/conversation with Jill Stein, the Green Party Presidential candidate, mentioned recently in a comment. That didn't turn up, [ETA (10/22/12): Daisy announces Jill Stein in February.] but the vice presidential Green Party candidate, Cheri Honkala, was given one question to answer by USA Today. (Via naked capitalism)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment