And yes, I'm counting Donald Trump as one.
When host Greta van Susteren asked Trump what he thought of polls showing that women really do like President Obama, the business magnate suggested that perhaps their ignorance prevents them from seeing things the way he does.Oh, I think women "get what's going on" just fine, Mr. Trump. Maybe, though, you don't.
"Well, maybe they don't know him [Obama]. Maybe they don't get what's going on," Trump said.
And here's someone who claims to understand biology:
“If it’s a legitimate rape,” he said, “the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.”Sorry; I'd have to see the research results first. Because that's not the way bodies work, toots.
He said his understanding of the issue came from “doctors,” though he did not specify what kind of doctors – or what, exactly, constitutes “legitimate rape.”
ETA: Justine Larbalestier and Feminist Hulk.
EFTA: Mr. Akin now says he "misspoke" in the interview. ("Deep empathy," my Aunt Fanny.)
These guys didn't wank enough as teenagers, poor things. [/sarcasm]
No comments:
Post a Comment