- Via Noli Irritare Leones, an irritating essay that has already been taken to task by PZ Myers (Pharyngula) under the title "A child is not a notch on the bedpost." I give you "Contradeception," originally published in Touchstone, which is probably some kind of conservative-but-religious publication--the link is to Generation Cedar, which may be another. When you're finished? Wash your hands.
- Dave fights back.
An untapped well of anger rose in me. I grabbed hold of the wheels and began to roll towards them all the while speaking loudly and firmly. Telling them that they were rude, ignorant people who deserved no respect from me. That if they hadn't learned basic manners then I was going to teach them.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Two Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment