- DADT is repealed; video of someone telling his father he's gay. (It's about 7 minutes long, and though I turned on captioning, it
reads like a different video altogetherdoesn't seem to be helpful.) Via stoneself on Dreamwidth. - "I cannot tell you how much I feel that the politicians who are voicing these concerns should be horsewhipped." Actually, horsewhipping would be too kind... Comrade Misfit for the win.
- Also from Comrade Misfit: someone eating high on the hog, semi-seriously.
- From Republic of T, a meditation on the death penalty and Governor Perry:
The same evidence might have saved Cameron Todd Willingham from execution, but it never saw the light of day in his case. That was due, in large part, to the efforts of governor Rick Perry.
- Lamar Alexander steps down.
- Oh, there's class warfare, all right. via Mills River Progressive.
- It'll be a couple of days before the next batch of non-contenders.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
More Sausage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment