Yo, was getting ready to apologize for my post disappearing, but then I saw yours did too. *Erp!* (blogger burps after eating posts)
Your posts are short, but believe me, it can make you hyperventilate when they're LOOONG... if you know anyone else having trouble, tell them the cache is in Google Reader and if you sign up, its all there and you can copy it. (Of course, you have to re-format and re-link and all like that, but at least it isn't totally GONE.)
2 comments:
Yo, was getting ready to apologize for my post disappearing, but then I saw yours did too. *Erp!* (blogger burps after eating posts)
Your posts are short, but believe me, it can make you hyperventilate when they're LOOONG... if you know anyone else having trouble, tell them the cache is in Google Reader and if you sign up, its all there and you can copy it. (Of course, you have to re-format and re-link and all like that, but at least it isn't totally GONE.)
Yeesh!
(hyperventilates)
Aack (I may have to try that. I only barely remembered about the obit, and there was something else...)!
(curls into ball meeping)
Post a Comment