We are probably related! :D I love knowing that!!!
When I first did genealogy, came across the British immigrant brothers Mays. They were also related to Madalyn Murray O'Hare who personally informed me (when I interviewed her in 1977) that they all "fucked like mad" and so you have Maise, Mayse, May and Mays, all from the same two (white) brothers. Black and white, all related. She had done all the research and was happy to meet another Mays! (it was her maiden name)
The white branch of Mays (WV and VA) were very poor and never had slaves, so the standard excuse won't fly. ;)
1 comment:
We are probably related! :D I love knowing that!!!
When I first did genealogy, came across the British immigrant brothers Mays. They were also related to Madalyn Murray O'Hare who personally informed me (when I interviewed her in 1977) that they all "fucked like mad" and so you have Maise, Mayse, May and Mays, all from the same two (white) brothers. Black and white, all related. She had done all the research and was happy to meet another Mays! (it was her maiden name)
The white branch of Mays (WV and VA) were very poor and never had slaves, so the standard excuse won't fly. ;)
Post a Comment