"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Not so many, but I may try to post more when I'm less with the pain thing.I didn't know you were blogging until now. It's a good thing.
Oh, I've been at this for a few months.Hope the pain stuff is alleviated soon (my mom bruised a rib in an accident in 2004 or 05 and reported then that they do not tape ribs anymore, so you're doing the best medical science can do) and that you're otherwise OK.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Not so many, but I may try to post more when I'm less with the pain thing.
I didn't know you were blogging until now. It's a good thing.
Oh, I've been at this for a few months.
Hope the pain stuff is alleviated soon (my mom bruised a rib in an accident in 2004 or 05 and reported then that they do not tape ribs anymore, so you're doing the best medical science can do) and that you're otherwise OK.
Post a Comment