- Ominous threat? Michele Bachmann prophesizes on what a Trump defeat would do. (David, Crooks and Liars) With audio. Be right back after my shower.
- Bob Dylan!
- Wins Nobel Prize for Literature!
- Yastreblyansky on his first taste of Dylan (with YouTube audio)
- Driftglass with video for "Things Have Changed."
- This is where I confess to have memorized many of his songs, internalized a few, and generally tried to be honest while living outside the law. And I still resonate to "Masters of War" and "Visions of Johanna" and that song I can hear but the title escapes me and "Tiny Montgomery Says Hello."
- Guess the party of this candidate. Just from the headline.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Laughable Menace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Tangled Up in Blue."
Yeah.
Post a Comment