- "...a lot of that was done for the purpose of entertainment." (Video, Crooks and Liars) The purpose of entertainment, he said. Someone should have explained to him that This Was Burlesque (brief video) closed many years ago, although the burlesque style is being revived in San Francisco.
- Why I love Margaret and Helen.
Now they are celebrating that Mike Pence can walk and chew gum at the same time. Bless his heart but Pence was so tied in knots that I’m pretty sure he no longer knows whether to check his ass or scratch his watch at this point. He spent the whole night claiming that Donald Trump didn’t say what we all have heard him say. If we learned anything at all from that debate it’s that Tim Kaine really likes being Hillary’s running mate and Mike Pence has never met Donald Trump.
- Why I love Margaret and Helen.
[HELEN] This man is a misogynist, yes, but that one word falls way short when you consider he also made fun of a disabled person and attacked the grieving parents of a soldier killed in battle only to then accept someone else’s Purple Heart and joke how easy it was to get. I didn’t make any of this up, honey. This man is a…
I still can’t find the word.
[...]
[MARGARET] I believe the word you are looking for is Asshat. - Comprehensive fiskings of the Other NYTimes conservative columnist by driftglass and Yastreblyansky. Really. As RJ sometimes said, set down any beverages before reading.
- I hope it is clear that I will not vote for Trump, right? No one reading this blog should have the idea that I approve of anything right-wing; I am of the "left" by virtue of being everything the "right" hates, especially the part about having a (currently) working brain.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Thursday, October 6, 2016
*Ahem*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment