- Booman Tribune has opinions:
- Trump's taxes
- Trump (or his campaign manager) and Russia
- Republican transformation into the "Stupid/Racist" Party
- Here comes conspiracy theory:
Trump once again attacked voter integrity by telling his supporters that the elections are all rigged and that the November election will also be rigged.
(John Amato, Crooks and Liars)
"I'm afraid the election's gonna be rigged, I have to be honest." he then tried to say that his primary was rigged also, but his mind veered off into a different direction. - Two-fer.
- Trump promises to crack down on Internet porn.
- Maybe he missed this. (Yes, I know I linked that last week.) Was there a comparable bump during the Democratic convention? I'm not doing that sort of primary research.
- News-Observer says XHamster is blocking access to that site from North Carolina. Mmmmmmm-hmmm.
- Federal judge just a leetle skeptical about the purpose of HB2 (North Carolina) since it doesn't seem to be about safety... (Box Turtle Bulletin)
- As others see us.
To be clear, the focus of my mission was not race or discrimination. My mandate concerns the enjoyment of the rights to freedom of peaceful assembly and of association. But it is impossible to discuss these rights without issues of racism pervading the discussions. Racism and the exclusion, persecution and marginalization that come with it, affect the enabling environment for the exercise of association and assembly rights.
It's a long report by the UN Special Rapporteur. The full report will come out next year.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Monday, August 1, 2016
Help Me, Rhonda-wan Kenobi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment