- The Jill Stein for President website has probably been live since June.
(My current favorite candidate for President is Ta-Nehisi Coates, who [as you remember] is not running.) - California Lawyer has ceased publication. It was published by Daily Journal Corp., which publishes legal newspapers in California. The website will probably continue. I'd hate to miss articles like the one about e-discovery:
In its recent Formal Opinion (No. 2015-193), the State Bar of California Standing Committee On Professional Responsibility and Conduct concluded that “a lack of technological knowledge in handling e-discovery may render an attorney ethically incompetent to handle certain litigation matters involving e-discovery, absent curative assistance under rule 3-110(C), even where the attorney may otherwise be highly experienced.”
I spent a couple of years poring through legal newspapers (job); this stuff interests me even though I don't have that legal twisty mind.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Saturday, October 3, 2015
Oh, And...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment