- First and foremost: Welcome to the folks from Crooks and Liars' Mike's Blog Round Up. I am honored. Warning: I do snark. All the time. You may have noticed.
- Whistleblower punished for connecting Hive Collapse and pesticides. Because
bees don't make campaign contributionsthe USDA doesn't want to get in trouble with large corporationsand large corporations don't need food. By Susie Madrak in Crooks and Liars; longer article at the StarTribune. Dr. Kelsey is spinning in her grave. - Whenever I read or hear about the Republican debates, two thoughts float to the surface:
- When listening to
professional liarspoliticians, my mental mendacity meter has three levels: Largely true/what I remember as true; true-ish but exaggerated; poppy seed of truth surrounded by prevarication and weaselling; and bullshit.Four levels. - Six Characters in Search of an Author
- When listening to
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Friday, October 30, 2015
Almost Hallowe'en
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment