Saturday, March 8, 2014

Watch This Space

Requested reading:
I'll wait over here.

OK.

ETA, 3/8/14:  Apparently I am not going to write this because the thoughts these essays sparked seem to have escaped and taken up residence in an ancient oak.  Very annoying.  And I have been slacking except for comments.  (I won't promise more frequent writing because that leads to semiannual posts.)

Meanwhile, Bartcop, who had a blog before the word was invented, died.  Skippy had the news and a link;  Jill at Brilliant at Breakfast has a meditation on grief and loss.  If any of you could spare some help for Bartcop's widow there's a Paypal button at the site.

Also, I see that some folks on my blogroll haven't updated in over a year (Metsgrrl has, actually, but either Blogger isn't picking it up or her blogging software isn't laying it down).  Archiving is on the agenda.  As is deletion (Santa Claus, alas, is gone and so when I get a Round Tuit, he will be delinked).  Spring cleaning is coming.

No comments: