- "Unaffordable," long-term illness:
Here’s a suggestion to these candidates: Why are you not using people like Terry Coppage and his wife to illustrate that only Americans, among citizens of the entire world’s developed economies, face financial ruin because they or a member of their nuclear family needs extensive medical care. Only Americans. [Emphasis in original]
- Free political consulting offered:
Maybe by the time the insurance industry realizes that the AFP ads need to be countered with an ad campaign of hard-hitting refutations and real-people stories, the Dems will have figured that out, too. I never got this idea of addressing the ACA with generic we-need-to-fix-rather-than-repeal it, and hope that that nullifies the law’s unpopularity as a political problem.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Speaking of Health Care Stories
Beverly Mann at Angry Bear suggests that it might be smart for Democrats to boost the ACA.
disappeared let go? Is the manager/coach whose team wins the championship usually dismissed immediately? I wouldn't crack that egg if I were you.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment