Sunday, July 14, 2013

Other Voices

As far as I am concerned, the murderer Zimmerman is a murderer on whom I wish no good.  May the appellation "Murderer" always be adjacent to his name.  May his dreams fill with that word.  May--

OK, that's probably cursing.

3 comments:

Daisy Deadhead said...

Hey thank you for the link. If you care for your sanity, skip the comments.

Even with that nasty warning I gave to people, still got effed-up comments.

There is always some "rational reason" they give for being pro-Zimmerman, which is why Tuesday's (radio) show was all about the reasons racists think they aren't racist, and what the psychological reasons for that might be. I am fascinated by it. In the old South, they were right out there with it. But now? They are in the most bizarre brand of denial I have ever seen.

Daisy Deadhead said...

The focus of the show was juror #B37's interview w/Anderson Cooper... did you see? "Not about racism at all. Its just that George is SUCH A GOOD PERSON whose HEART WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE..."
She said she trusted Zimmerman with a gun "more than anyone on the planet," really, she said that. (And he has killed somebody already, and she even said earlier in the interview he was "guilty of bad judgment"...) And then she goes on and on about how much he cares about the neighborhood, he cares SO much. He didn't even testify; she doesn't know him. It's total projection! TOTAL. PROJECTION.

It's also Bizarro Earth, out of the DC comics.

D. said...

All this ire, fury, and rage is Bad for Me.

This is why I usually end up standing with the "intellectuals," even though I have issues with their tone, their conclusions, and their fake superiority; I cannot abide "stoopid (spelling deliberate)." I have issues with their tone, their conclusions, and their fake superiority. Also their willed ignorance.

Did I just exclude a middle there?