Wednesday, July 3, 2013

5 Years--The Paper Anniversary

I managed to miss my fifth blogiversary (it fell Saturday), so:  A Happy Five to Me!

This is still a blog about politics, baseball, and anything else I damn please.  As you may have noticed, I have grown less patient with the political "right," especially as they veer toward suggesting the restoration of the Bourbon and Hapsburg dynasties and reintroducing the idea of a flat earth as fundamental science.  (You think I'm kidding.)  My team is *knocks wood* doing OK this year, and it is now possible to read about the Mets with just a twinge of nostalgia (the Mets have not been my team since 1992).  I have 2100+ posts (a drop in the bucket compared to Echidne of the Snakes, but respectable in that I have no cat), some of which take the form of rant essay.  I do not have, and do not intend to acquire, a "mission statement."

Think of this blog as a pack rat's version of Eärendil.

No comments: