As you noticed, I was so devastated, I couldn't blog for several days. :( My goddess is gone.
(One of my very first thoughts when Michael Jackson passed, was how terribly rough this would be on my dear Elizabeth!)
I would gladly have served at her imperial court, happily helping her into her dozens of expensive shoes and dressing gowns... until the very end.
Not quite as bad as Camille Paglia's legendary collection of over 600 photos of Elizabeth cut out of movie mags... but in that same vicinity, most assuredly. (I can never get very mad at Camille for this reason; I realize our formative years were heavily-occupied by the same goddess-presence hovering over everything.) In embarrassment (and confusion over whether this meant I was a REAL bisexual), as a young woman in my 20s, I pitched one of the Liz-scrapbooks. :( So sad now.
I decided later that yes, this must mean I am a real bisexual. I wonder, how many other young women did Elizabeth work on--LOL.
Go to about 1:40. Love that outfit and the mocking way she says everything in that scene. May trigger, etc. (Watch it, George and Martha liked to fight!)
2 comments:
As you noticed, I was so devastated, I couldn't blog for several days. :( My goddess is gone.
(One of my very first thoughts when Michael Jackson passed, was how terribly rough this would be on my dear Elizabeth!)
I would gladly have served at her imperial court, happily helping her into her dozens of expensive shoes and dressing gowns... until the very end.
Not quite as bad as Camille Paglia's legendary collection of over 600 photos of Elizabeth cut out of movie mags... but in that same vicinity, most assuredly. (I can never get very mad at Camille for this reason; I realize our formative years were heavily-occupied by the same goddess-presence hovering over everything.) In embarrassment (and confusion over whether this meant I was a REAL bisexual), as a young woman in my 20s, I pitched one of the Liz-scrapbooks. :( So sad now.
I decided later that yes, this must mean I am a real bisexual. I wonder, how many other young women did Elizabeth work on--LOL.
Go to about 1:40. Love that outfit and the mocking way she says everything in that scene. May trigger, etc. (Watch it, George and Martha liked to fight!)
I just loved her so much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWdK9nhQpE0
Can't link for shit. Sorry about that!
Post a Comment