and
I had 11 readers from Brazil last week.
Wow.
(It might have been the spike from the Shakesville link.)
As you know, I try to keep this blog thing political but quirky, and lately I've been kind of boring because the current drama in my life is that the Republican gubernatorial candidate has bought oodles of time on the radio station I listen to and the Democratic candidate is unleashing the campaign machinery next week, and
So. I guess I'll have to write that backburnered essay. Also, I need to finish attaching buttons to that jacket. And to call the alumni association and be adamant about not including me in the directory.
2 comments:
YES we would like to read your essay so please get crackin. I'll link!!!! (that should really GRAB you, considering my stats are in the basement these days!-LOL)
*giggles* I'm still doing the reading. And everyone writes alot!
P.S. Thanks for the Peter Gabriel.
Post a Comment