"There is nothing I can teach you." is not equal to "I won't learn from you."
Daisy's Dead Air links to two articles on the Tea Parties and their views. I am afraid that my inner great-grandma thinks those people need castor oil and to clean out their systems.
Look; libertarianism, or what was considered small government, has been tried. It was called the 19th Century, and it was pretty ugly.
1 comment:
Castor oil, I sell it! It induces labor, too! :P
As long as the NYTimes and Newsweek and the others keep wringing their hands over the Tea Party, they will keep getting stronger. They love the media attention from people who keep getting it WRONG, i.e OMG, O'Donnell's COLLEGE LOANS AREN'T PAID! (Jesus Christ, is that really the big scandal about O'Donnell, or the fact that she doesn't have two brain cells to rub together???)
Mockery from the peanut gallery/working classes is our best weapon right now.
Post a Comment