Bob Herbert.
Facts and reality mean nothing to Beck. And there is no road too low for him to slither upon. The Southern Poverty Law Center tells us that in a twist on the civil rights movement, Beck said on the air that he “wouldn’t be surprised if in our lifetime dogs and fire hoses are released or opened on us. I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of us get a billy club to the head. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of us go to jail — just like Martin Luther King did — on trumped-up charges. Tough times are coming.”I would only add "And scrub!"
He makes you want to take a shower.
3 comments:
And here *I* am the one worried that my car will get destroyed by one of these loose cannon/looney tunes of his. Tough times, indeed! HE is one of the main causes!
Hey are you on Facebook, lots of good Glenn-trashing going on there! (If you wanna friend me, I use Daisy Deadhead on FB; you can tell me who you are or not, your call... in fact, I may have already friended you?! I only recently connected a blogger and Facebook name, so there are some I don't even know! About 1/3 of my Facebook friends are blog-readers!) It would be great to connect w/you but I can dig all the privacy issues, which is of course why I don't use my real name... but if you snoop long enough on there, you CAN find it. (people have inadvertently called me by my real name on my Facebook wall and I don't delete it) For godsake, my high school photo is on there, am I brave or WHAT? (Being alphabetically next to the Homecoming Queen, made me grow up with an ATTITUDE, LOL)
In any event, love ya and love your blog... even if my attendance is spotty. :D
Mr Daisy thinks Facebook is the devil incarnate and won't sign up... so about 20-30 of my friends are really his, LOL...
Heh. No Facebook for me, unfortunately.
Thanks. I mean it.
Post a Comment