So two Internet venues have pointed me at Peggy Noonan's "The Adam Lambert Problem," which is two too many; the one I can blame is No More Mister Nice Blog, since the other was closed before I thought to cite them. Probably fortunately.
Anyway. Steve M. of No More Mr... flicks the fly and yawns: "Yeah, maybe some people felt that way -- for about a day or two. But this is an incident most of America has forgotten, an incident that, by a long shot, isn't even the #1 celebrity sex story of the end of 2009, much less the #1 zeitgeist story." And in the comments, it was stated that there are real concerns out there, and Mr. L. just doesn't rate.
Note to the Ms. Noonans out there: "Pearl-clutching" is a term of derision.
(Full disclosure: I saw some of the video. I was more concerned about all the stupid spikes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment