Monday, June 29, 2009

Testimony

Over at Group News Blog, the Minstrel Boy has posted his latest run-in with health care.

Using my good insurance I went to see my "gatekeeper" doctor. He looked at the ankle, listened to me describe my pain and problem, then he ordered a blood panel to rule out gout.

I said "Dude, I know that you're a nephrologist, but, will you please just fucking look at all those goddamned scars and maybe think about ordering X-rays?"

He said he would write me a referral to a Podiatrist. I said "Dude, I hate to sound all one note on you, but, Look. At. All. Those. Fucking. Scars. I don't need a Podiatrist, I need an orthopod who does feet."

He said that his girl would get back to me and she never did.
We need to let those weasels know that single payer is the way to go.

No comments: