Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not Rockers! (obBadPun)

The mods at Shakesville have a few things to say about a pattern they've noticed.  

In a society (US) that seems to prefer that one "Act without thinking," what they have to say is radical.

ETA:  Post from Tiger Beatdown which is sufficiently awesome that I'm adding it to the roll.  Meanwhile, one of my urgent bills is HIDING, and I have to find it.  Also there are 500+ comments at that Shakesville entry, a very few of which showcase the difficulty of respecting people's feelings.  (They were ably rebutted.)

ETA 2:  A different viewpoint (some of the commenters also have comments and comment history at Shakesville, so it gets interesting) of the situation at Shakesville; I don't see it that way, but I can see how it might look, if that makes any sense.

Comments were closed at 744.

Ceci n'est pas un linkspam.  So there.

No comments: