- I haven't heard the word "crest-fallen" in ages.
- I got to pontificate at the local Drinking Liberally (thanks Cyril, Igor, Robert, Rashid).
- Leave it to Atrios to earworm me with "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Which was bad enough (ancient associations, let us say), but that video... (No, I'm not linking to it; it's beyond baroque and brain bleach would not do the job.)
- A "defense of teasing."
- Avedon Carol reminds us that the media is not biased in the direction they're presumed to be.
- I got to see a large piece of Breakfast at Tiffany's in November. What an...interesting...artifact of its time and attitudes.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Edited to Add
All day. Whatever comes into my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment