- In Memoriam: Norma McCorvey, "Roe" of Roe v. Wade. Fascinating and tragic.
- Pointing out the absence of the "concept of consent" in anti-marriage-equality thinking.
- Followed by sex, porn, and fundamentalism. (This and the previous item from Nothing left to do but smile smile smile ..., Daisy Deadhead maintaining a presence.)
- John McCain rhetorically refutes Buttercup *. Without mentioning him by name.
- Anti-Semites get gleeful over insults to Jewish reporter. (AlterNet)
- Professional basketball player believes world is flat. Seriously.
- Trevor Noah suggests treating racism as a disease. Video (The View). (LeftofCenter, Crooks and Liars) (I class racism as a mental illness, but that's probably mean.)
*
See Plaidder on Tumbler's "Buttercup vs. the U.S. Constitution" which states:
(BTW, after reading about how constantly repeating the 45th president’s name has the effect of making people more well-disposed toward him because he becomes familiar, I’ve decided that on this blog I will refer to him only as “buttercup,” as in, “buckle up, buttercup.”)Return to reference.
No comments:
Post a Comment