- The True History of Libertarianism in America (NSFWCORP via AlterNet) I have, I hope, made it crystal-clear that I am not a libertarian. Right?
- The Dodgers have clinched the NL Western Division title. The Red Sox are assured a playoff berth, and will probably clinch AL Eastern Division today or tomorrow. The Orioles and Arizona have moved into the eliminated column. Tampa Bay, Texas, Pittsburgh, and Cincinnati are holding on in Wild Card standings. The suspense...
- One of the reasons I love Echidne of the Snakes:
Third, this is absolutely hilarious, given that conservatives reallyreally want to insert probes (transvaginal ultrasound) in women's vaginas as a precondition for getting an abortion, and those probes are not medically required. Women are not supposed to mind that but they *are* supposed to mind a large puppet ogling their birth canals.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Friday, September 20, 2013
Loose Items
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment