- Terrance at Republic of T on the Republican response to President Obama's inaugural address and second term intentions, or "Mom! He's not bipartisan anymore, even though we've been obstructing him for years! Mom! Make him stop that! Mom!" (Also, it may just be me, but when I see the name Kevin McCarthy, I think Invasion of the Body Snatchers.)
- Whistleblowers are getting a raw deal (Mills River Progressive channeling Firedoglake, which is raising money for a YouTube ad for greater awareness); they're being treated worse than the people whose crimes they report. (AlterNet channeling Democracy Now!)
To Gov-corp, it's not the atrocities that are the problem, it's the people who have the audacity to point them out, or who try to change the system with activism. (MRP)
Torture, by the way, is immoral. - Dragging fascism to the mirror and showing it its face. (Truthout.org via Avedon's Sideshow.)
- Iron Tongue at Midnight posts various versions of Schubert's Der Erlkönig: Part I. Part II.
"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Winter Loather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment