"My hovercraft is full of eels." Political (Monty) Pythonist and baseball fanatic. Other matters as inappropriate.
How is it altered? If it doesn't go up, you are afraid to ascend. Goes down when you are trying to go up, you are afraid of failing.Goes around and around? (my usual pattern) Means confusion, moral indecision, etc. I gotta dream book, tells me this stuff. :)
Ah.It was opposite where it is in real space (ie, facing the rear of the house rather than the front), and it had a door with fake louvers, like closed Venetian blinds.Hmmm. Which I guess means it was all Freudian revisionism. Phooey.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How is it altered? If it doesn't go up, you are afraid to ascend.
Goes down when you are trying to go up, you are afraid of failing.
Goes around and around? (my usual pattern) Means confusion, moral indecision, etc.
I gotta dream book, tells me this stuff. :)
Ah.
It was opposite where it is in real space (ie, facing the rear of the house rather than the front), and it had a door with fake louvers, like closed Venetian blinds.
Hmmm. Which I guess means it was all Freudian revisionism. Phooey.
Post a Comment