Friday, October 15, 2010

*Sniffle*

Real Live Preacher, which I've been reading almost since its inception as a Salon blog (in fact, I think I still have that bookmark [yup!] in a folder of bookmarks), may be going away.
i was a preacher for a long time and i did the best i could with it and i even liked preaching and thinking i was helping people
i was real live preacher for a long time and i did the best i could with it and i even liked writing and i think i wrote some good things here
but every thing has its season and if you dont know when that season is over you end up shrinking and becoming small and protective and boring so i have to say goodbye to real live preacher i have to shut this down
He does not sound as though he's in a good place.

[crossposted]

No comments: