Sunday, November 1, 2009

Guess Who's Coming to Town?

Right down Santa Claus Lane.

Also, the first sighting of eggnog occurred today at 6:04 PST.  Alas, there is an astonishing amount of cholesterol in eggnog and I now have to be concerned with that.  Rats.  (And yes, it has to be the real thing; reduced fat eggnog tastes awful.)

And so begins the two month flogging of The Season of Spending Money.  Some say the recession is over.  I don't believe that.  Do you believe that?  The recession is over and Sauron really didn't want the One Ring.  Right.

3 comments:

Daisy Deadhead said...

Have you tried the Silk (soy) eggnog? It's great! Really! And just what your doctor ordered. :)

One thing about being on the tubby side, customers figure I am telling the truth about something tasting good, LOL.

Daisy Deadhead said...

PS: Like the new avatar? Opera isn't over until *I* sing.

:D

D. said...

Go, Brunnhilde! ;-)

I don't know why I think soy milk will make me lactose intolerant. I mean, that's silly.