Philip K Dick's description of the title character in MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE was his physical description of Heinlein... even his house!
(for some inexplicable reason, I think that is just the coolest thing in the world...)
Also, just saw the documentary about Harlan Ellison (debating if I should review it and start a whole thing about Harlan's, umm, character)...he has a chair in his house that Heinlein sat in...
3 comments:
Philip K Dick's description of the title character in MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE was his physical description of Heinlein... even his house!
(for some inexplicable reason, I think that is just the coolest thing in the world...)
Also, just saw the documentary about Harlan Ellison (debating if I should review it and start a whole thing about Harlan's, umm, character)...he has a chair in his house that Heinlein sat in...
Discussing Harlan's character never gets old.
D, Ellison made a pass at me once, back in my early 20s. (I assume there are thousands of women who could make that same claim.)
The uniqely Harlan part of the story: My (first) husband was standing right next to me.
I mean, talk about some chutzpah!
Post a Comment