Friday, April 3, 2009

Here, There, and Everywhere

I'm not much of a hockey fan (as in not at all), but Shark-fu is, and her team, the St. Louis Blues, are fighting for a playoff spot.  (Mind you, I know stuff about hockey simply by osmosis, and I've actually seen the Stanley Cup [it toured in 1993], but the only time it's interesting to me is during the playoffs, which go on for about five months and occasionally cross the basketball playoffs and March Madness.)  

I'm also not a fan of country music, but Charley Pride is a mensch.  And what is it with all this on-line ticket scalping, even by allegedly legitimate companies?  


Decluttering proceeds.

2 comments:

Daisy Deadhead said...

My mama sang this Charley Pride song in her band when I was a mere pup... (Careful clicking on that, it is pretty old-school!) And any mention of those old-time country singers makes me just miss her so much. (tears up)

D. said...

Thanks for the clip; I'd never heard him sing before.

And I apologize for reawakening your grief; that was not my intention.