Sunday, February 7, 2016

Color Me B.A.D.

Celebrating Blogroll Amnesty Day a bit late (so Blogroll Amnesty Weekend, OK?), in which I link to other blogs and welcome new readers and again thank skippy the bush kangaroo and Batocchio (Vagabond Scholar) for keeping the memory of Jon Swift green and sending me readers!

This year.  Well.  I will be adding Crumbling Empire (the successor to Mills River Progressive) and  the Daily Irritant; I already added Future Imperfect and Goblinbooks.  The Rectification of Names has been popping up lately, and I have liked it, so I just might slot it in.  I entered the witness protection program a period of lassitude in 2014 which is clearing slowly, and I have stopped being stabbity about the political scene for the moment.

Comments are accepted for about ten days; afterward they go into moderation.  I poke at the moderation queue about twice daily.  Spam goes to the porcelain goddess.

Have a decent day.

1 comment:

Professor Chaos said...

Thanks for the link-love!