Thursday, November 5, 2015

Making Republicans Look Ridiculous, Not That That is Hard

  1. "Ben Carson Whines That 'Secular Progressives' Are Ridiculing His Pyramid Theory." With video.  By Heather at Crooks and Liars.

    No, really.
  2. "Republicans have demands!"  Professor Chaos at The Daily Irritant, extrapolating from the hissy fit thrown by the Republican National Committee after the most recent debates, in which a few almost-substantial questions were lobbed at the candidates.

    A wee bit for flavor:
    How are you going to stop a candidate from making a pledge? One of these guys starts saying "and if I'm elected I pledge to you that I will . . ." and you're going to jump in and say "woah, governor, I thought we agreed? No pledges? Remember? We said no pledges tonight and then after the debate we'll have ice cream, remember? And we said we were going to use our inside voices, and not bother the other nice candidates with our questions? And remember we said that props are for playtime? Not for during the debate? Remember?"

No comments: